Pages

Saturday 17 January 2015

A Sheltering Tree Through the Seasons

Another quick one today as I continue to grapple with black bins bags and the darkest regions of Narnia (also known as the back of the spare room cupboard).

I think I have fallen in love with the new Sheltering Tree stamp set from the Stamping' Up Spring/Summer 2015 catalogue!  It is a gorgeous set and ideal to make a quick & easy card for any season as you can dress up the tree in any way you like ... quick & easy works for me though :)  I have had a play and created a set of notecards for all four seasons, although I think I like the Spring one the best as Cherry Blossom is my absolute favourite!  Oh, if I close my eyes I can almost smell the heavenly scent of those puffy pink clouds of blossom ...... delicious!  Hopefully it will cheer you up too and remind us all that whilst the rain is lashing against the window and the wind is howling like a banshee, Spring really won't be far away!



Spring


Summer


Autumn


Winter


Stay safe in this nasty weather folks and if I spot Mr Tumnus or Aslan I will be sure to report back next week!

Cheers
Bev x

No comments:

Post a Comment