Pages

Saturday 13 December 2014

December Daily - Project Life

So ... how many of you are putting together or planning to put together a December Daily album?  I have never attempted one before as December is hardly a 'sit back and chill out' kind of month is it?  If you are anything like me, I expect you too are up to your ears in lists, wrapping paper & sellotape, never mind trying to keep up with a daily scrapbook layout!  This year though, since discovering the Project Life memory keeping system, I thought I would have a go.  So far, so good.  Not only has it  proved to be quick and easy to achieve, but it has also added to the festive mood and I have really looked forward to completing it each day.  With the Hello December card collection from Stampin' Up, all I have had to do is slot in my photo(s), write my journalling and add a few quick embellishments - done!

Those attending my January classes will be completing their own December Memory Albums (hope you are remembering to take those photos girls!), but in the meantime I promised to share a few of the completed pages from my album.









Enjoy the rest of your weekend folks - go off and make some memories!
TTFN
Bev x

No comments:

Post a Comment