Pages

Sunday 9 November 2014

Hello December ...!

As those of you who are regular visitors to my blog will know, I am a BIG fan of Project Life (if you missed my previous post on this topic you can read it here).  Project Life is an amazing memory keeping system which allows you to create entire albums in one evening; simply tuck cards and photos into pockets, stamp a few accents, add a quick embellishment, write your journaling, and your done!

Becky Higgins has also now introduced a Project Life app which means you can create your pages on the go and then either get them professionally printed to slip into a 12x12 page protector, or, as I did here, use the app to plan your pages in advance and then, when you are ready, just recreate the layout in your Project Life album.  I actually completed the below whilst we were still on holiday and then when I got home, my layout was already planned and all I had to do was print off my photos, copy out my journalling and slip into the pocket pages.


This year, I am definitely planning to complete a 'December Daily' album, which is a photo a day throughout the whole of December.  I had every intention of completing one of these last year but didn't quite get round to it (well, that and I kept forgetting to take the flippin' photos ... ).  This year I am determined to try harder as I think it is such a lovely way to capture all the hustle and bustle of the  Christmas season ... the shopping, wrapping, baking ... nativity plays, Carol concerts, visits to Santa ... buying the tree, putting up the lights, hanging treasured ornaments ... family traditions, gifts received, visits with loved ones.... and then of course seeing in the New Year, taking down the tree, packing all the decorations away again ... and LOTS more!   Sound too nostalgic?  Don't worry, in my head it's always going to be a 'perfect' Christmas.  My reality will most likely be rolls of sticky tape slung in the bin because it is impossible to find the end .... a lopsided tree... tangled lights ... hideous queues at the supermarket ...wonky chocolate log  ...  BUT it doesn't matter, good or bad, they will all be captured and preserved as memories of December 2014!

I will be running a 'Hello December' class in January to help you preserve your December memories.   All you need to do is remember to take a photo every day during December, then turn up to the class with a stack of photos in hand and you will leave with a seasonal album completely done!

The cost of the class will be £40 and as well as tuition and guidance, will include:
  • a 6" x 8" Project Life Album
  • a pack of the 6"x 8"variety photo pocket pages
  • one 6"x 8" Project Life Envelope Page
  • a set of Hello December Project Life cards and 
  • Hello December Accessory pack.  
Then all you need to do is turn up to the class with your stack of December photos and after a few hours, you will leave with a beautiful album preserving your treasured December memories!
If you would like any further information, just drop me a message by clicking here -  Contact Me.
Class sizes are small and places are limited so if you would like to attend, book yours as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Thanks for stopping by, and hope you all have a good week.

TTFN
Bev x

No comments:

Post a Comment