Pages

Saturday 1 November 2014

A Real Red Christmas ...

Morning all!

Hope you all had a spooktacular Halloween.  Wasn't it warm?  I did a quick Costco run to Croydon yesterday afternoon **well, I say quick ... deciding to go in half term week was probably not the best decision I have ever made!** and when I left the temperature was 23 degrees!! Unheard of for the end of October and officially the warmest Halloween since records began!  Let's hope we don't pay for it this Winter!  Youngest and I had great fun carving a pumpkin and making some Halloween cookies (we were definitely not the best at icing but we cried with laughter at the demented owls and cyclops witches we created!).  We don't go Trick or Treating in our house, but are happy to welcome those that want to call on us with treats at the ready -  last night we were visited by a couple of the cutest little ghosts and a rather large rabble of zombie boys!  How about you?

Now that Halloween is over and done with for another year, it's time to start thinking about getting ready for Christmas and this week I thought I would share another card using the White Christmas stamp set.



This time I swapped my usual white base card for a red one and stamped using the White Craft Ink.  I stamped the polar bear on a scrap of Whisper White in black ink, then cut him out and stuck him onto the snow scene.  Next, I used a two way glue pen and some dazzling diamonds glitter to add some sparkly highlights and finally stamped the message onto Whisper White and punched out with the Modern Label punch. A quick & simple card to do but very effective don't you think?

All the supplies I used are detailed below.  Just click on them to be taken directly to the shop.

Have a great week!
TTFN
Bev x


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment