Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Pure Elegance!

I still get excited when the postman delivers a parcel (even when I already know what's inside!) and today was no exception. 

I had been waiting for my new Cricut Damask Decor cartridge to arrive since the beginning of last week and so when it dropped on the mat this morning I couldn't wait to have a play.

It is a fabulous cartridge packed with elegant & intricate designs, however, it also allows you to also cut cards, tags and envelopes.  The options and possibilities are endless!  I would recommend investing in the Cricut toolset (or similar) though, as some of the designs are so intricate it can be a bit tricky to get them off the mat without tearing them.  I will definitely be adding this to my wish list!

I created this lovely card in just over 30 minutes (as I am still finding my way around my Expression machine otherwise I am sure it would have been even quicker!), with the card, overlay and envelope all being cut from the same cartridge.  I then added a touch of white organza ribbon and a few jewels .... et voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment