Pages

Thursday 16 February 2012

Hearts and Flowers

So, now that I find myself 'between contracts' on the work front (and not planning to look for a new one for a while!), I have promised myself I will catch up with some crafting and get to grips with my new Cricut Expression 2 machine. 

I thought I would share some of my designs (and other ramblings!) on a Blog, so here is my first attempt ...

Valentines Card created for my DH.



I am so far restricted to the two pre-loaded cartridges that came with the CE2 (Cricut Alphabet & Cricut Essentials) and so cut one of the heart & swirl designs from the Cricut Alphabet in hot pink cardstock using pink mirri card for the overlay.  I chose a plain white scalloped edged card and used patterned paper and grosgrain ribbon from Anna Griffin.  I finished it off by adding some heart shaped bling to the bottom of the heart and pink diamonte initials in the centre.

Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment